Saturday 6 February 2010

So it's super early in the morning. Well not super early but damn early for me. I woke up at 8:30. I usually emerge in the afternoon. Now i have a whole day and I have absolutely nothing planned...sigh. What will one do with oneself?

So this week Ben Lewis lectured at UCA Farnham. Ben Lewis is an art critic and reported. He's the guy behind Art Safari and The Great Contemporary Art Bubble. It ran for an hour and 40 minutes and during that whole time all I could think about was that I shouldn't have had that whole bottle of water during lunch and by GOD WHY IS HE STILL TALKING!!!! To say the least my paper was filled with desperate little self-portraits and not so much notes. Luckily I did record the whole thing.

Ben Lewis was charming and the room would continually break out into laughter. You can find him here:


And now my dog is standing on my back. He might want something. For only being 5 pounds he certainly makes his presence known.

No comments:

Post a Comment